Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why I Do What I Do

I am more than sure my friends and fellow forum members are sick of my constant negativity. To make amends, I have given birth to this blog. My rantings can now be viewed by choice instead of being regretfully stumbled across or force fed by gunpoint. Regardless of how much I may love something, I speak only of the bad in it. Why? Really, I'm not an evil, bitter person using the Internet to make fangirls cry. It's simply because whenever I try to express how I like something, I overuse the words 'awesome', 'great', and 'epic' to tumor inducing proportions. It bores me to write it. It kills people to read it. So instead, I feed on what I do best - snarking.

Eat it or go away.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to discuss and debate. I would love to. Just don't through a Twilight fangirl-worthy fit if you disagree. I don't want you looking stupid, you see.

Spoilers: Yes. Read at your own risk, because I won't be saying this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment