Friday, October 2, 2009

The Lost Symbol - Coming Soon

For the most part, I have outright refused to touch this book. The Da Vinci Code somehow kept my attention, but I can never get through Angels and Demons. Typically, I stop at the description of the amazingly hot and lustfully lustful female scientist. However, there does seem to be some lulz contained in The Lost Symbol's many, many pages, if I am willing to dig them out. Plus, my library got it in, so it will only cost brain cells and not the ever-infrequent moneys. I will read it! -- or at least I will try.

For now, here is an excerpt from Maureen Johnson's Readers' Guide:

“'Hanging beneath the archway, his massive sex organs bore the tattooed symbols of his destiny.'”
If that is where the lost symbol is, I want my money back."

No comments:

Post a Comment